Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey, I Know These People!

The December/January edition of MoneySense Magazine held particular interest for me. A couple that used to attend the London Gail Club were featured in a series called "Making It Happen".

This London couple paid off their debt in three years, and are living a happy, comfortable life.

Here's their story:

http://www.moneysense.ca/2012/12/26/how-we-paid-off-our-debt/

I couldn't be more happy for them.

Please leave a comment congratulating them on their success. I know that Sarah reads my blog from time to time.

4 comments:

  1. The funny part of this is, when I read this article last week I thought, hey, I wonder if Eboo knows them :-)

    Then I thought it would make me sound like 'that person' who said 'hey you are from Canada? my uncle is also from Canada. Do you know him?"

    lol

    So cool you know them and even cooler is their success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny, considering I *do* know them.

      Delete