Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yesterday was Productive

At least it felt really productive to me. I got a blog post written, had a smoothie with at least 8 servings of fruits & veggies, I cleaned out the bathtub and toilet, washed down some walls, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, made dinner and had it on the table by 5, did dishes again, did some knitting, made cookies with the hubster, went over the budget, did dishes again, and was in bed by 11:00.

Considering I have days where almost nothing gets accomplished, I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this Top 10 List. It helped to keep me focused most of the day.

Tonight is our local Gail Club meeting, and I think I might be meeting a fellow blogger tonight (Hi Taybird!). DD1 is going to watch the kids for us, and will be doing some baking with DD2. I think Banana bread is on the menu. :)

Hubby and I used the stand mixer last night when we were making cookies. OH-EM-GEE! I think I'm in lurve! Mixing everything was so easy and my arms didn't hurt at all, lol! Hubby and I are making a 'baking' shopping list tonight so that we can go buy necessary ingredients to make all sorts of baked wonderful-ness.

I'm hoping to get more than 6 things done on my list today, but if not, I'm OK with that.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy....whatcha sending me??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've gotten a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great day! :) I did some baking last night too, muffins for hubby & kids. Love my Kitchen-Aid... Nothing like it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMM you are making me drool!! Nothing better than home baked! I know you get a LOT of use out of your Kitchen-aid! Hope your meeting is productive!

    ReplyDelete