Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bloggy Secret Santa Project Hosted by Serendipity

Today I was going to post more about RRSPs, but something got in the way.

A Secret Santa project.

Serendipity is hosting a Bloggy Secret Santa Swap, and I've got to tell you, I'm uber-excited about it!

As part of the participation in the project, I have to write about me a bit, and what I like and dislike.

Here goes:

1. I love reading, especially chick-lit. I am not a girly-girl type (never wear skirts or dresses) so this gives me a bit of an outlet where I can at least imagine that I'm more girly than I actually am.

2. I have allergies to coconut and pineapple (no fruity tropical drinks for me when I might ever be in the Caribbean again), but definitely not to chocolate! I would try almost anything treat-wise, even if I do have particular tastes.

3. I have a 'thing' for all things death-related (go figure, seeing as I am a funeral director); I would some day love to have a collection of Mourning Photography. I collect figures of Egyptian Anubis, and Anput, the god and godess associated with mummification/embalming in ancient Egypt.

Do not click this link if you are squeamish, or cannot handle photos of a sensitive nature! You have been warned. http://mourningphotography.com/

4. I'm a knitter. I love yarns, especially ones made of cotton or bamboo. I'm still learning, and would like to stretch my abilities and try something new in the coming year.

5. Journals and diaries are another favourite of mine. Clean, fresh unwritten pages that beg to have stories written upon them are like an addiction. I can't get enough of them.

Ok, I guess that's enough about me.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post! I'm definitely NOT clicking on that link though... lol!

    ReplyDelete