Saturday, October 15, 2011

A - B - Cs of Me

Lots of bloggers have done this, so I thought I would join along.


A-Age: 39
B-Bed Size - Queen
C-Chore you hate – Taking out the garbage and recycling!
D-Dogs – Not at the moment; would love one to grow up with Cub when we have a house of our own.
E-Essential start to your day – Coffee. Must. Have. Coffee.
F-Favourite Colour- Purple
J
G-Gold or Silver – Silver or White Gold
H-Height - 5ft and three quarters of one inch.
J
I- Interests – Learning stuff.
J-Job Title- Funeral Director
K-Kids – Three: 22, 12, and 3 (and a 9 mth old grandcub!)
L-Live – Southern Ontario, Canada
M-Mothers Name -Pauline
N-Nickname - Eboo
O-Overnight hospital stays – Too many
P-Pet Peeves – People who use the non-word ‘irregardless’
Q-Quotes from films - "It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna DIE"
R-Right or Left Handed - Right
S-Siblings – 2 half-sisters on Father’s side & 3 half-sisters and 4 half-brothers on Mother’s side, too many step-sibs to count
T-Time you wake up - 6-7am
U-Underwear – only from the Gap
V-Vegetables you hate – I haven’t met one yet
J
W-What makes you run late – usually Cub, but pretty much anything and everything!
X-X-Rays you've had - teeth, knee, ankle and hands
Y-Yummy food that you make – Lots of baked goods.
Z-Zoo animals – Lions are my most fave.
Probably more than you ever wanted to know about me, but here it is anyway.
Have you done one yet on your own blog?

4 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts. It's so interesting. You learn more about the people you have come to care for through the blogs :) Thanks for sharing that
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well irregardless of what you say you've got your impriorities straight! That was a word my ex always used, well...if you can call it a word lol! Maybe he meant improper priorities...I don't know, he couldn't spell either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so FLUFFFFYYYY!!!! ;) Love that movie! lol! Loved reading your list! You always learn so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these posts..it's nice to know a bit more about you! And my, you are so YOUNG! :)!

    ReplyDelete