Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Tuesday/ To Do List

Tuesday is my self-designated Work Day. This is the day that I try to get caught up on the paperwork required for business, along with some of the other tasks that need to be done. I have a huge to-do list, so I'm not going to bother posting it. Instead, I'll just say that my list has 9 things on it, and that's before I start thinking about the household to-do list. I'm going to be a busy girl today.

Yesterday was spent working for my side gig #2. It should have been a 5 hour job, but I ended up working for 8 and a half hours instead. So much time was spent waiting yesterday, and I hate just sitting and waiting. There are so many other things I could be doing.

I've got a couple of blogging milestones coming up this week. Can't wait to share them with you all!

In the meantime, I thought I would share these with you:

Things that are good:
~ Cub using the potty all on his own (it was the first time ever!)
~ DD2 still wanting to cuddle on the couch at the ripe old age of 12
~ watching a knitting creation form while I work away on it
~ looking forward to transitioning Cub to full-time child care in September
~ finding a fantastic alternative rock station on the radio during my hours in the can yesterday

Things that suck:
~ the devastation the tornado left in Goderich
~ the death of Jack Layton
~ starting to have anxiety over money again

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment