Thursday, July 21, 2011

When I got home from work yesterday, Hubby handed me my wallet card for his insurance. His package was waiting for him when he went into work yesterday morning. I'm thankful that hubby has a job with benefits, but I sure don't like when companies don't maintain a certain standard.

I'm starting to look forward to leaving for our vacation. As you may or may not know, we will be renting a cottage in Ipperwash, which is only about an hour and a bit drive from here. We are getting an amazing deal on the rental and splitting it with our oldest daughter. We've set aside money for all our expenses that week so we won't have to worry about money at all. Two weeks from Saturday, we'll be on our way to the beach!

I'm working out of town today. I'll be driving to Toronto in my non-air conditioned van. All I can say is I am not looking forward to traffic in the heat today. :(

Stay cool everyone!

Emergency Fund Daily Savings

July 21st: $126 / $800

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE Ipperwash! Well done on getting away, and doing it responsibly! I think it makes the vacation feel even better than it would otherwise.

    Also, please please please stay hydrated on your journey today. This heat is SO uncivilized, it's downright dangerous!

    ReplyDelete