Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello, New Bloggers

I enjoy reading all the blogs that I do every day. I have made many friends in the PF Blogging community. I feel blessed to be sharing our journey with you, and sharing in your respective journeys also. I love checking to see if some of my favourites have posted on a given day, and in a way, feel like I've missed out when I don't see new posts from some of you. Reading blogs and blogging are essentially part of my daily routine now.

One other part of blogging that I love is reading comments, not only on my own blog, but on the blogs of others. Leaving a comment, even if it is only a short 'Hello', lets the author know you've been there and read what they've posted that day. I love getting comments from my readers, especially the ones that encourage and inspire me on my debt free journey. They make me feel that I am not alone in my journey, that I have a posse of friends that are supporting me, pushing me toward better days and better things.

Finding a new PF blog gives me an opportunity to share that feeling with someone else, to let them know they are not alone. A comment can give encouragement and inspiration, especially to those who are just in the beginnings of their journey, or have just started blogging about it.

To those who are new to my blog, welcome. To those who have been reading my dribble for awhile, thank you for your support. It means a lot to me.

I'd like to share with you some new(ish) blogs that I have enjoyed reading.

Meet Captain Sweatpants over at In Debt, Fat, Short, with Bad Teeth. Reading his posts and his comments make me laugh every day. Go give him some love folks!

Mr. & Mrs. have a Misson: Debt Free. They've had a rough go lately, and Mr. is a Superhero, doing what would be unthinkable for most of us. They inspire me. Please, give them some love. :)

Taylor has started a blog, Debt Can Kiss Off! She's learning to not let her pride get in the way of what she's trying to accomplish, and learning to ask for help. Give her some love , please.

Cassie is Digging Out and Up and blogging in Wordpress now, but has saved her Blogger posts in a separate page. Loving her blog!

Lane blogs about getting out from under her huge debt and get her net worth back to In Mint Condition. She has a great sense of humour, so please give her some love.

These are just a few of the new(ish) PF Blogs I have found.

Have you found any new new blogs you would like to share with me? and everyone else?

2 comments:

  1. I am lovin the love! I totally agree that this has become part of a daily routine for me! I appreciate ALL the little comments, and am amazed at the thoughtfulness and insight of this community!

    I'll direct you to a few interesting folk I've been watching!

    http://beantownhappyhomeowner.blogspot.com/ She's such an insipration - especially because she's young and she OWNS a condo in a REALLY expensive city. Read back and see how she got to where she is.

    Daisy over at http://add-vodka.com/ has a great sense of humour, and tells us about her adventures finding the perfect job. She's just hopped back on the PF wagon, so I think she could use our support.

    another favourite of mine is http://www.cordeliacallsitquits.com It's not so much a PF blog, but her quest to find what really matters in life, and cut the rest, has been really inspiring.

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the link love!

    http://diggingoutfromourmess.blogspot.com has been a great inspiration for me lately. Murphy's Law has been visiting her and her family far too often for comfort; I love how she stays positive despite these setbacks.

    ReplyDelete