Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Our Home to Yours

Merry Christmas everyone. We are busy playing with our new Imaginarium Train Table, Call of Duty Black Ops, and the new DSiXL. We're having breakfast and dinner with family, and spending time with loved ones as much as possible.

Seeing as tomorrow is hubby's birthday, we'll be home all day making merry, and enjoying all of our newly acquired thing-a-ma-jiggers. I should probably make a birthday cake.

The grandbaby hasn't made his debut yet, so we wait and wait and wait. On a good note, for the first time in my life, I finished knitting the baby blanket *before* the baby is even born! *blush* (My 11 year old still doesn't have her baby blanket yet.)

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, and may the holidays be spent with loved ones, in joy, peace and happiness.

I'll be back with regular posts in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment