Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I love my Lists!

Are you a list maker? Do you have lists for everything under the sun? Grocery lists, goals lists, to do lists, dreams lists? I have all of these.

I am a perpetual list maker. I make lists of what is on sale in each grocery store in my area, to take advantage of sale prices and do some stocking up whenever possible. I make lists of books I have read, and would like to read. I have a list for gifts I would like to make and give during the holidays, of places I would like to visit, of chores that must be done today, and even one for blog posts I would like to write.

It seems that as I get older, my memory is not as good as it once was, so I have lists to remind me of important things. These lists are invaluable to me, as they help me to keep my focus on saving, not spending, as I am trying to reform my shop-a-holic ways. I am slowly learning to only purchase what is on the list, and I have a list of things that we are saving for (new flat screen tv, a barbecue, etc.).

Do you make lists and what are they for?

No comments:

Post a Comment