Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome!

Last night, I got to thinking that perhaps if I ever want to accomplish something in the field of writing, then I have to start somewhere. I have some writings in a folder on my desktop, but no one other than me has ever seen them. I started writing a story sometime ago and let a couple of people see it, but it hasn't gone any farther. In order to think of myself as a writer, I must write. I think that right now the easiest way to do that would be to blog.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a 37 year old mother of 3 wonderful children; a 19 year old daughter, a 10 year old daughter and a 1 year old son. I am in a commom-law relationship with a wonderful man who has shown me that life is for enjoying.

I have many interests including reading, writing, personal finance, simpler living, knitting, creating, and travelling.

I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I want to talk about, discuss, and expand on that I feel some days that I will never run out of things to say.

In the next few days, our little family is leaving on vacation (or is it stay-cation as we are not leaving the country) for two weeks. We will be driving from London, Ontario to Edmonton, Alberta to visit family, and seeing a bit of our wonderful country along the way.

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment